Friday, May 20, 2011

My Addiction: fruit snacks

I LOVE anything fruit flavored and chewy!  Of course you can't go wrong with gummy bears, but here are a few of my other favorites:

ALL NATURAL: All natural, only 45 calories, and full of fruit goodness. I seriously can't stop eating these things once I start.   http://www.stretchislandfruit.com/ProductsFruitStrips.aspx




FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T SWALLOW VITAMINS: Some days I think that I am an adult, then I fail to swallow a pill and my adulthood goes out the window. (Am I the only one over 10 who has trouble swallowing all pills other than Advil?) Anyway, for the child at heart who wants adult vitamins take 2 or 3 of these: http://www.flintstonesvitamins.com/gummies/index_new.html#supplement




AT STARBUCKS: Pick up these tasty strawberry mango twists when you want a fruit snack on the go! They are $1 and 100 calories.



FROM THE CORNER STORE: Abby recently reminded me about Mamba and they made me think about our childhood trips to Marv's General Store.  Mamba's are cheap, easy, and so totally dangerous! In a weak moment I can get them at every corner store within a mile of my house and drift back to summer days at Artesian Park.

FRUITY ICE CREAM + CHEWY MOCHI:  Try strawberry mochi the next time you are at an Asian restaurant and you won't regret it.




CHEAP AND ADDICTING: I work with elementary schools and so fruit snacks are readily available to me - sisters I know you are jealous. My coworker recently purchased Walmart fruit snacks called, Great Value fruit smiles. They are sold in a box of 42 pouches, they are delicious, cheap...and made of colored corn syrup. Not the healthiest choice, but totally addicting.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...