Tuesday, May 3, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Girls...Yay I Love May!

Among many things I look forward to this month (including warm weather, BBQ's, Cubs games, Megan's birthday, my birthday) are the beautiful flowers beginning to bloom all over the city.  May 1st marks the beginning of  Tulips on The Magnificent Mile in Chicago and for anyone that knows me, I LOVE tulips!  Finally marking the beginning of Spring you will find hundreds of thousands of vibrant tulips lining the streets of Chicago.  After a very rainy April this new pop of color brings excitement and life into the city streets.  It is just one of the many things I love about living in this city!







I just might have to pick up a bunch on the way home from work...

xoxo,
your FAVE cousin Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...