Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Favorites


Hi sisters,
What are you up to this weekend? Nathan and I are looking for a new apartment (which feels like a second job here in NYC), so we'll be seeing a first round of places on Saturday. My friend Chinae is throwing her work's biggest party of the year for Design Week on Saturday and after schlepping around the city on an apartment hunt, a cucumber mojito, mushroom risotto, good music, and our friends all gussied up is exactly what I'll need :)

Here are a few things that got me through the work week:

This Awesome Book.

My favorite apartment hunting tool.

Oh Zack Morris, I don't care what they say, the Dawson girls will always love you!

This video makes me cry every time. Every. Time.

My new clothing line obsession!

And this recipe for lavender brownies that I've been drooling over.

Happy Friday from NYC!!!

{image above taken by Andrew Shepherd}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...