Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Come and Knock On My Door...




... We've been waiting for you.

Sissies,

Remember how much we loved to watch reruns of Three's Company?! Why did we love it so much and why did mom let small children watch that show?

With all the 70's chic that is out there right now, I am currently desiring a Mrs. Roper-esque look! If only SF had a real summer then I would have an excuse to jaunt around the city in caftan (or maybe sit poolside!).




I found some great styles that maybe the two of you can wear for me?



1. Tory Burch
2. Alice and Olivia
3. Calypso for Target
4. Tibi


I figure since you both are married you don't have to worry about scaring your men off by wearing a mumu (they are stuck with you throughout all kinds of trends).

XOXO from SF

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...