Nathan and I traveled up north to the Catskills the other month for a weekend away and happened upon this restaurant gem. I ended up ordering their 12 ingredient chopped salad and couldn't stop talking about it all weekend. The other night I tried to recreate something similar from whatever I had in the fridge. It ended up only being a 6 ingredient chopped salad, but it was delicious all the same! This has been added to my favorite spring and summer meals list.
It's so easy...
- red grapes
- yellow raisins
- fat free poppyseed dressing
- Cook bacon and let it sit on a paper towel to drain the grease
- Wash and dry grapes, cucumbers, and lettuce
- Finely chop grapes, cucumbers, lettuce, yellow raisins, and bacon
- Crumble feta into the salad
- Dress salad as desired and mix
With love from New York :)