Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Favs

Sissies-

Here are some great links that helped me get through this workweek :)






















Thanks to my trusty WWD (Women's Wear Daily) subscription, I found out about a cool new company. For a mere $10 a month, Birchbox will send you a curated box of luxury beauty samples!  I love that you can try out the latest and greatest then decide if you want shell out your hard earned $$$! I will definitely be signing up :)

The darling Taylor (Sterling Style) is the founder

























I have added a new site to my daily reads. Glitter Guide is one of my favorite tumblr pages, but now they have a full website up and running! Check it out! Not to mention, my girl Blair  is featured :)



Elle Fanning via Marie Claire

























Lastly, I leave you with this thought: Is it wrong to be envious of a 13 year old? I have been swooning over this picture all week. The hair, the outfit, the doll-like face. Darn you, Fanning girls.
Have a great weekend.

XOXO from the city by the bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...