Friday, September 16, 2011

Etsy

Sissies-

Who doesn't love etsy?! However, sometimes I feel like it can be a bit hard to navigate and really find what you are looking for. So whenever I see a suggestion about who to shop on Etsy, I always start browsing. Well thanks to The Glitter Guide  I was able to find exactly what I have been searching for.

Have you seen Tom Binns jewelry? I first saw his stuff while perusing Net-a-Porter (believe me, I am just a window shopper on this site). Since that point I have been lusting over his painted crystal creations:

As I said, thanks to Glitter Guide I was able to find this STEAL on Etsy!



Pretty darn cute if you ask me! Only $36, which is much better than $640 for Tom Binns :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...