Friday, July 8, 2011

Hats off to Summer!

Girls!

With the summer quickly progressing I sadly have to say I haven’t made it to the pool or beach as much as I would like, but every time I have gone I can not get over the amount of adorable big floppy hats that I see. As you all know I have never been one to shy away from the sun but whether you are protecting your face from the elements or just going for a daytime chic look, nothing tops off your summer wardrobe better than one of these great hats. All shapes and sizes will do, but I have to say I have my eye on Blake Lively's entire look, including the wine bottle popping out of her purse.  Great look for a summer picnic!









XOXO from the Chi,

Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...